Saturday 14 November 2009

And back over to the Canarian correspondent.


First of all, let me tell you that I was at WOMAD last night, and I’ll haphazard a guess and say that it was marginally more exciting than a ‘pasta party’. Sorry!



Anyway, enough about me... The day of the race is finally upon us and I’m sure that emotions are running high. I haven’t heard from Allan yet this morning (being it 7am over there) but last night he seemed on form and set to go. If you would like to follow the race online today, follow this link:


http://www.k42trailrun.com/index2.php


The race starts at 1pm our time, 10am there’s and there will apparently be regular updates on the website above throughout the day.


So, I shall sign off for now and wish all of the competitors (whose desire to run 42k up and down mountains will never make any sense to me) the best of luck. And, of course, send lots of love and support to ‘The Bogletron’. You show ‘em how it’s done!

No comments:

Post a Comment