Tuesday 10 November 2009

HURRAH (I say with clenched teeth).....


...after a 5 million year long journey, Allan's made it to Patagonia!! Yet, I cannot help but feel just a tiny twang of jealousy.
'Like a moveie set', '...driving through snow capped mountains', 'so beautiful'
have been amongst many descriptions that I have already been texted during my dreary day at work (not to mention the weather!). 

NEXT TIME I'M COMING WITH YOU, BOGLE!

P.S. Does anyone know any nifty tips on ringing Argentinian mobiles from Spain? The woman at Telefonica is driving me mad!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Unfortunately, Telefonica always dirves pepole mad! Anyway, I have a link to a webpage which you may find helpful... but for some reason I can't paste it... do you know if there's any way of pasting it? it's quite a long one to type in...

    ReplyDelete